Dr. Jessica A Pennington Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jessica A Pennington?

A Gracious Soul

I loved Dr Pennington. Miss having her as my provider.

Great Doctor

I cannot say enough nice things about Dr. Pennington, she is a gem of a doctor. Very caring and smart. No wait time. Always able to get in.

Very Compassionate

I love her very much. Best doctor ever. She is very compassionate, patient, and understanding. Very thorough.

Best practice in Kingston, Berea, Ky

Dr. Pennington is beyond an excellent doctor. She is a great doctor, and also a compassionate person that will take personal interest in the patients health. I have been a patient of her for some time now, and I could not be more happy. Also the staff that works with her is awesome. In summary, one of the best practices in Kingston, Berea, KY

Leaves room without coming back. Does not like any conversation regarding alternative treatments. Dismisses patients in the mail with a letter. Employee and patients leaving. Too much drama in the office.

Wonder caring doctor, we need more in the world like her

After years of searching she is the best doctor I have ever had. As of late it is really hard to get in and they do not have an on call anymore for weekends or after hours but I love this place and all the kind, loving, caring people. They get you connected and fast to the specialist you need. No messing around. They do it that day working on getting you an appointment to who you need to see. I wouldn't want anyone else to be my PCP!

Office Staff is horrible and you can't get an appointment

I called to make an appointment for a fairly serious issue that could easily be dealt with by having the doctor look at me and give me some antibiotics before it got too bad and I needed to be hospitalized. When I called, I was told they were booked for over 2 weeks so just go to the emergency room. Very rudely, I might add. Who wants to pay a $100 copay to a hospital when they can pay a $20 copay to a doctor for the same thing. The emergency room will just say to go see my normal doctor. It's ridiculous.

Dr Pennington has been my physician for over 3 years. She is very knowledgable, kind, and cares for her patients. She has helped diagnose me with cancer and saved my life. She may have a long wait time in the lobby, but patience brings forth an excellent doctor.

A1 Doctor

She takes care of my husband and she is a superb physician. She is humane and very caring and bright to boot.

Dr. Jessica A Pennington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berea, KY.