Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jessica L Roesser
Dr. Jessica L Roesser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics. Dr. Roesser is affiliated with Highland Hospital of Rochester, Rochester General Hospital and Golisano Childrens Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jessica L Roesser has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics
Dr. Jessica L Roesser has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Jessica L Roesser has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jessica L Roesser is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 3
My daughter has been seen by Dr. Roesser for PDD-NOS four times and each time, I leave Kirch fully satisfied with the appointments. Dr. Roesser has never made us feel rushed. She is kind and patient. She has always made us feel welcomed and takes time to answer questions and make suggestions about my daughter's social life, her academic life, and her health.
We took our child's pediatrician advice and visited Dr.Jessica twice. Both the times she rushed-in, rushed-out and barely spent any time with our child. And always starts from negetive side of the child. I think, she is more interested to get the patients visit more and more, rather than treat well. I will NOT recommend anyone to this doctor. We understood the same experience from other parent while waiting in the lobby.
Dr. Roesser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Jessica L Roesser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsStrong Memorial Hospital, 601 Elmwood Ave, Rochester, NY
Dr. Jessica L Roesser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.