Jessica Rubinstein Is this you?

Fantastic

Posted on May 6th, 2016

Sometimes I have to wait in the waiting room a while to see this Dr but it is worth it. Dr. Rubinstein spends as much time as needed and truly listens to the patient and parent, she is very caring and accurate.

15 years later, still the worst physician I have ever seen. Horrendous.

Posted on November 9th, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. Rubenstein's between the ages of 11-17. Her callousness and unwillingness to listen was a horrible introduction to healthcare as an adolescent and teenager. She constantly dismissed my concerns about my gynecological health, refusing to refer me to another doctor because she was not going to "waste their time with me." The issue that she refused to acknowledge did not go away, and it contributed to a very negative relationship with my own body as a young woman. Ultimately, the HMO stopped requiring referrals for gynecological care and I moved to another doctor, who was able to properly identify my issue, and within 3 months I was in surgery for a problem I had tried to address with Dr. Rubeinstein for literally 6 years. As someone with an M.S. in the health field who has worked alongside numerous doctors, I am appalled by the substandard care that Dr. Rubenstein gave me. Not only did she disempower me as a young patient by refusing to listen to the recurring difficulties I was having, but she contributed to me feeling uncomfortable in my own skin.She should be ashamed.

Posted on August 6th, 2010