Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jessica S Lilley MD
Dr. Jessica S Lilley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tupelo, MS, with another office in Jackson, MS. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology and Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Jessica S Lilley has 2 locations
4428 S Eason Blvd Ste B
Tupelo, MS 38801
2500 N State St
Jackson, MS 39216
Dr. Jessica S Lilley has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s where a pediatric endocrinologist comes in.
They can diagnose and treat hormonal disorders such as abnormal thyroid function, growth complications and early or delayed puberty. Ambiguous genitals as well as ovarian and testicular dysfunction are also part of their expertise. Childhood obesity, diabetes and problems with low blood sugar also tie back to hormone function and may require consulting with a pediatric endocrinologist.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jessica S Lilley has the following 6 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Jessica S Lilley is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jessica S Lilley - Posted on May 14th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jessica S Lilley - Posted on June 13th, 2015
Would Highly Recommend Dr Lilly To Friends And Family She Cares For The Patient And Shows Compassion On A Professional Level Not Only For Her Patient But That Patients Family As Well,,..Blessed And Grateful She's My Childs Dr!!! Thanking The Lord Above For Her Presence Here In Tupelo We Wont Have To Travel Far To See A Good Endocrinologist!!
12 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Jessica S Lilley Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jessica S Lilley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tupelo, MS.