Dr. Jessica E Spelman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jessica E Spelman?

#1 Top Rated Doctor

Love Dr. Spelman! My family and I have been patient for 10+ years. I really just don't know what I would do without her! She treats my family like its her family!💕

Splendid traditional helpful caring physicin

This doctor stuck her dirty finger in my baby's mouth. She did not wash her hands upon entering the room, she typed on the computer and then stuck her fingers in the baby's mouth. Also, the doctor acted like I was located on the ceiling when speaking to me. She spoke to me like I was a child and she looked up the entire time. We won't be going back to her again.

Dr Spelman is my health cheerleader

I know Dr Spelman really cares about my health. I have several serious conditions so I see her often. She really celebrates my progress and cheers me on when I successfully manage my health. When I'm having a hard time she digs in to find a way to help me. When I talk with her, she doesn't stand with one hand on the doorknob. She's efficient with making me feel rushed. She is on time and doesn't keep me waiting.

FANTASTIC DOCTOR

DR. SPELMAN HAS TREATED ME FOR AT LEAST10 YEARS AND SHE HAS GIVEN ME CORRECT ADVICE AND HAS KEPT ME IN GOOD HEALTH. I WOULD NEVER CHANGE DOCTORS, I HAVE FULLCONFIDENCE IN HER

Dr. Spelman & her staff

I love them!! She is a very open caring physician and has the best interest of my family at heart. My son - 3 years old - absolutely loves her and the staff. He "runs" back when they call him by name.

An excellent doctor.

Dr. Spelman is the best doctor that I have every worked with. She has been very helpful in helping me overcome my health challenges. She is caring and friendly and will not compromise on the quality of care her patients recieve.