Dr. Jessica R Stumbo Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jessica R Stumbo?

Lack of concern that patients miss work or school

communication and patient care are NOT a high priority in this office despite what you may read. a patient getting well is not a priority. managing a schedule is more important and making patients wait while they get more and more ill seems perfectly ok with this doctor's office

Great Physician

Dr. Stumbo is a #1 top physician in the area!! She cares about the whole person.

Would not recommend

Dr Stumbo is very nice, but depending on what you go to her for she may not be able to help you. I discussed a number of health problems with her, relaying all the symptoms I was experiencing and literally got no response. It was as if I had been speaking in another language. I had blood work done at one point and everything came back fine, however this did not resolve any of the problems I was having and there didn't seem to be a whole lot of interest to dig deeper. At times I was given prescriptions, which were not finding a cure but simply masking the symptoms. I later figured out several issues on my own, some of which I would have thought would have been easily diagnosable by a doctor.