Dr. Jessica A Sutherland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jessica A Sutherland?

She listens and she cares

I've had several appointments with Dr. Sutherland. She always takes the time to listen and throughly answers my questions. I generally have appointments at the end of the day and they typically start late. I attribute this to spending time with patients and answering questions versus rushing them through. Because of this I don't mind that she runs a little late. I trust her completely.

Needs retraining in patient empathy

I think Dr. Sutherland is over pressed for her patients and is trying to get too much done. Wether or not this is her fault I don't know but my recent office experience has left me completely dissatisfied with her.