Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jessica M Vaught
Dr. Jessica M Vaught, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Vaught is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center. Dr. Vaught has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jessica M Vaught has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jessica M Vaught has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Jessica M Vaught has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 28
I would recommend Dr. Vaught to ant woman who needs to have any surgery or gynecology services. She made me feel very comfortable and took away all my fear. Even a week after surgery I received a phone call immediately after calling in to her office on a Sunday. She is very confident and very capable. She is one of the nicest people I have ever met. And as far as docters go that's a tremendous quality.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Vaught is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUf Health Cancer Center At Orlando Health, 1400 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL
Dr. Jessica M Vaught is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.