- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jessica B Wells MD
Dr. Jessica B Wells, MD is a doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC, with another office in Winston Salem, NC. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine.
Dr. Jessica B Wells has 2 locations
Dr. Jessica B Wells has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jessica B Wells has the following 8 expertise
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
- Hepatitis C
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Jessica B Wells Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jessica B Wells
With clinical interests that include HIV care and hospital associated infections, Dr. Wells is board certified in internal medicine and infectious disease. A graduate of Wright State University School of Medicine, she completed her internal medicine residency at Medical University of South Carolina and was fellowship trained in infectious disease at Medical University of South Carolina.