Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jessie P George has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Kidney Biopsy
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Samitha Reddy has been one of the most wonderful and caring physicians I've ever had. She always puts her patients needs first, listens and does her utmost to provide excellent care. I was originally referred to Dr. Jessie George, Dr. Reddy's associate at Advanced Kidney Care, who is equally wonderful, professional and dedicated in every way. I have been under Dr. Reddy's care due to scheduling since beginning dialysis, and could not be more pleased with either of them. They both even waived their fees between the time my private insurance was terminated and my Medicare coverage began. I've never in my life had a doctor willing to do "that", and I will be forever grateful, for the terrible financial stress they relieved me of when I already had quite enough to worry about.
16 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Jessie P George accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Kidney Care Of North Texas, 530 Clara Barton Blvd Ste 200, Garland, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jessie P George in this video.
Dr. Jessie P George is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garland, TX.