Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jessie Hicks
Dr. Jessie Hicks, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with other offices in Vernon, TX and Fort Worth, TX. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Gynecology. Dr. Hicks is affiliated with John Peter Smith, Texas Health Southwest Fort Worth and Harris Continued Care Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jessie Hicks has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jessie Hicks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.