Dr. Jessie A Shields Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jessie A Shields?

Dr. Jessie always takes the time to listen to the concerns that I may have about my children's health. My babies absolutely love her.she is hands down the best Dr.

Best doctor I have ever met

Her excitement of kids is great and her love of helping parents keeping them healthy is great. She is quick, and knows her stuff. She will help any parent that involves their child. I will only take my kids to her. Amazing!

Very helpful for a new mommy

I think she is wonderful in everyway. She takes her time and makes sure that no question goes unanswered. Any concern I have had has been eased. As a new mother she has been very helpful in every way. She is a big supporter of breastfeeding and makes me feel like I am doing a terrific job as a mother. I was very scared in the beginning because my lil girl had trouble latching and lost weight but with her help I have made it 8 months EBF. Terrific doctor and so happy my sister suggested her for us.

Caring doctor but dismisses concerns.

Very personable and caring doctor but dismissed an eye problem when I addressed it at the 9 month visit. Baby had glasses at 2 years old. Mother and father felt there was a problem and went to an optometrist who immediately noticed a problem at initial visit. My children love her and she is incredibly kid friendly. Just feel she dismisses parents concerns to quickly.

Very knowledgable but didn't make me feel like she took all my child's info into consideration