Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jesus Hernandez
Dr. Jesus Hernandez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chandler, AZ, with other offices in Tucson, AZ and Casa Grande, AZ . He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Hernandez is affiliated with Arizona Heart Hospital, St Josephs Hospital and Med Center and Maricopa Integrated Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Jesus Hernandez has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Hernandez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Arizona Heart Hospital
St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Maricopa Integrated Health System
45 Years Experience
Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Jesus Hernandez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jesus Hernandez in this video.
Dr. Jesus Hernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.