Dr. Jesus F Martinez Is this you?

13 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Jesus F Martinez?

An Outstanding Doctor.

I have been seeing Dr. Martinez for 3 years and have found him to be in all cases an outstanding physician. Treating me for a chronic nerve disease he has been relentless in his efforts to find a treatment that would allow me to stay on my feet and employed. I will be forever grateful to him for his quick diagnosis and successful efforts in fighting this insidious disease. He has even called me at home from time to time just to check on me during the worst days of my illness. I rarely have to wait longer than 10 minutes in the office for my appointments and the office staff and nursing staff is friendly and supportive. I just do not have words enough to compliment this fine physician.