Dr. Jesus Gomez-Abraham Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jesus Gomez-Abraham?

heart Transplant Recipient

Posted on November 5th, 2013

Dr. Gomez is the best transplant surgeon I have ever been a patient of. He literally saved my life as I was in chronic rejection with a treatment protocol that had never been tried at the hospital I was in. I was very sad to hear that he was leaving Arizona. If you have the pleasure of meeting him and being his patient you will receive the best care possible. He includes you in every decision making process and makes sure you understand the process. I cannot say enough about his excellent patient care.

Posted on November 30th, 2012