Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jesus Lopez
Dr. Jesus Lopez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Lopez is affiliated with Nix Health Care System, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jesus Lopez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Lopez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Nix Health Care System
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Kindred Hospital San Antonio
Southwest General Hospital
Christus Santa Rosa Hlthcare
29 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Jesus Lopez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jesus Lopez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.