Dr. Jesus Medina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jesus Medina?

Still cancer free

Posted on July 28th, 2017

2005, Chemo, radiation, surgery. The worse time of my life, but about 7 months ago [Jan. 2017] still no sign. I could go on but that would be just redundant. Thank you Dr. Medina and to your staff. And to the special staff at OU. THANK YOU ALL.

Posted on January 24th, 2013

He performed a parotidectomy on me in 2002. My impression of him is that he is kind and compassionate and very skilled.

i am furious abour being misled when calling to see if Dr. Medina was practicing full-time. HE ISNT!!!

Posted on October 27th, 2012

The best doctor ever!!

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

Dr Medina is the best doctor ever. He is the most caring doctor I have come across. At 29 I was diagnosed with a very rare throat cancer and he got me through the roughest time of my life. Prior to Medina, for two years I went to the "best" ENT specialist in WF, Texas and that doctor not only misdiagnosed me but couldnt see a stage 4 tumor growing on my vocal cord. On top of that I never had a dr so uncaring as Dr Cameron Godfrey. The very next night I started suffocating and I truly thought that was the end for me. My hubby rushed me to the emergency room in Lawton, OK. The ENT specialist who was called in, immediately knew it was cancer. He then referred me to my angel, Dr Medina. Medina didn't waste anytime. I was already doing chemo within 48 hours from his diagnose. He saved my vocal cord and my voice box which I was about to lose. But more importantly, he saved my life!!! God Bless OU Medical and God Bless Dr Jesus Medina.

Dr. Medina saved my life!

Posted on January 19th, 2011

Dr. Medina removed a tumor from my nasal cavity when I was only 15 years old. His demeanor made it so that I was never scared and he did so well you can't even tell I had a tumor removed from my face. He's a fantastic doctor. The type of cancer I had was esthesioneuroblastoma in case you're interested.

Posted on March 17th, 2010

Dr Medina has to be the kindest most caring Dr that we have ever met. His skills are outstanding along with bedside manner. We would highly recommend him.

Posted on October 6th, 2017