Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jesus P Querubin Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 37
I reviewed him yrs ago on here. I found a competant dr had neck surgury and now have plate and 3 more herniated discs in neck. He has since gotten into hot water with the state his office was shut down by the state of Ky. Now all these people are wanting their pain pills and leaving great reviews... He treated me like dirt did not even send me out for an mri or ct scan. A shrink does'nt fix a fractured , whiplashed herniated disc neck or diagnose fibro.. He bills for tests of all kinds such as breathing, nerve conduction studies and things specialist should perform..
Dr. Querubin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1985
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Jesus P Querubin Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- First Health PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBelfonte Medical Center, 401 Us 23, Greenup, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jesus P Querubin Jr in this video.
Dr. Jesus P Querubin Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenup, KY.