Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jesus R Ramirez has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jesus R Ramirez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Will find a way to make your visit as costly as possible
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jesus R Ramirez - Posted on June 26th, 2018
Terrible, terrible doctor. I hope this review saves someone else the misery of choosing him as a doctor. Here are my reasons why you should NOT visit Dr. Ramirez: 1. He will order unnecessary tests and you will have to pay a lot of money for them. (I actually followed up with a different doctor on some of the results I got from Dr. Ramirez, and found out he went against protocol and ordered unnecessary tests, which I got charged for. Then he got more money for a "follow up visit" which served no purpose. 2. He won't actually give you medical advice, he will give you a sermon. He is condescending and does not care about your health, only promoting his own personal agenda. 3. Unprofessional, disgusting facility. Rude staff. Unreasonable wait times. No air condition in the waiting room.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jesus R Ramirez - Posted on March 11th, 2015
Does not listen
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jesus R Ramirez - Posted on March 31st, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jesus R Ramirez - Posted on July 6th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jesus R Ramirez - Posted on June 4th, 2012
Dr. Ramirez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
John Peter Smith Hospital
Dr. Jesus R Ramirez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJESUS RAMIREZ MD, 314 N Center St, Arlington, TX
Dr. Jesus R Ramirez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Arlington, TX.