Dr. Jesus Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jesus Rodriguez?

Posted on July 25th, 2016

The staff is not very engaged. They r mostly non communicative. My vet staff are better. There is something lacking .ur like a number to them

Not a fit office to visit.

Posted on September 16th, 2015

I had been seeing dr. rodriguez for about 3 years. On the last visit I was getting a blood test for another physician. When I was weighed they put my weight as 188.6 lbs on the medical records. My actual weight was/is 118. Called the office to report this, was told it would be changed. Then the office called me back to come in for blood work. Had NOT seen Rodriguez other than to say hello. Told them I had just had blood test for another dr. Was told that Rodriguez had ordered one. Did not understand this so refused to go. Now I have gotten a letter from the office saying I will no longer be seen. Was told the reason was because I refused to come in for a follow up on blood pressure. This office is all messed up. They change help as often as the sun rises and sets. I was never called for blood pressure follow up. No telling what all is in my records.

Compassionate and friendly

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Friendly and compassionate.

New Doctor

Posted on February 27th, 2015

I was looking to establish a new doctor. I was very pleased with Dr. Rodriguez. He is very kind and personable with a good sense of humor. I felt like he genuinely cared about me and my health and wanted me to be his patient. He was very thorough in his discussions of things so that I easily understood medications and other treatments we discussed. He did not seem to be in a hurry. If you're looking for a new doctor, I would highly recommend him. The entire staff was very friendly and polite.

Posted on July 9th, 2012

The Dr. talked me into adding extra tests and let me know it's covered under insurance it's normal procedure and come to find out that e insurance didn't cover any of it. He also kept tryi g to tell me I want to see you again to make sure all is ok with you and he was charging 250 a visit talk about stealing your money. Horrible doctor never see this guy.

Posted on January 24th, 2012

Dr.Rodriquez is a great listener. He takes his time to hear what I as the patient is saying to him. He respects what I communicate to him. He has made numerous referrals for follow up and the referrals physician seems to have great respect for him also. Dr, Rodriquez gets to know us and remembers the issues from lasr visit even though it was months before. This doctor makes me feel important. I have seem him for 2 years and is always the same!

Love Dr. Rodriguez and his Nurse their great!!!!!!

Posted on November 7th, 2011

I love Dr. Rodriguez and his nurse I think they are both great.His nurse is efficient and never makes us wait long at all,she's always happy and smiling. You can tell she loves what she does and Dr. Rodriguez is definitely in my book the BEST!!! he takes the time to explain everything. I'am very happy with this practice and all it's staff their all just great.

GOOD DR.

Posted on July 7th, 2011

I love my Dr. his great.

Posted on April 20th, 2011

I have just been a patient of Dr. Rodriguez for a few months now and I must say with all sincerity that he has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have been to in a long time. He is extremely compassionate, sincere and his best trait (in my opinion) is that he takes the time to explain (at least to me)the diagnosis and does his best to comfort me. No matter how bad I feel entering his office, I know always leave feeling better just knowing that I am under his care. His colleague that shares his office said it best when he said, "he is so good, he is a doctor's doctor". So for doctors to want Dr. Rodriguez to treat them - that speaks volumes for me! Thank you Dr. Rodriguez!

Bad

Posted on April 12th, 2011

No other way to explain it other than JUST BAD. Dr. Rodriguez was rushed and rude. I wont be going back!

Rude office staff

Posted on February 8th, 2011

The office staff of Dr. Jesus Rodriguez are extremely rude in every visit that we have with them and should be replaced.

Rude office staff

Posted on February 8th, 2011

The office staff of Dr. Jesus Rodriguez are extremely rude in every visit they we have with them and should be replaced.