Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jesus Navarro
Dr. Jesus Navarro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Ridge, NJ. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Navarro is affiliated with St James Hospital, Newark, Nj, Columbus Hosp, Newark, Nj and St Michaels Med Ctr, Newark, Nj. He speaks English.
Dr. Jesus Navarro has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Jesus Navarro has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Jesus Navarro has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jesus Navarro is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Navarro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St James Hospital, Newark, Nj
Columbus Hosp, Newark, Nj
St Michaels Med Ctr, Newark, Nj
53 Years Experience
Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana
Graduated in 1960
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions488 Ridgewood Ave, Glen Ridge, NJ
Dr. Jesus Navarro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Ridge, NJ.