Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jesus D Ucol has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 16
Dr Ucol has has been my pediatrician growing up as a child. So it was only natural to have him as my Daughters Pediatrician. This man is by far excellent, always has a smile on his face. There is two sides to everybody we all know this. Ucol has his 'cheerful but loving'; then the 'okay here is the facts'. Highly recommended to all Mothers!
Was mine & siblings doctor.. Not the same way he was when I was growing up. Makes me feel silly for calling him after 5pm or not knowing what's wrong with my child and scheduling appointments, acts as if it is an inconvience.. His wife is hateful and unprofessional. He seems ready to retire. Rude staff and stiff environment in waiting room. Don't know waft happened to the pedi from my childhood but he is seriously burned out for some reason.
This Dr.s office is very unprofessional. If you miss your appointments they don' t want to see your kids anymore. Not only that they won't call you to tell you this or even call to remind you of your appointments. As for Mrs.Ucol she has always been a very rude lady. My kids have beengoing to Dr.Ucol for almost 10 years, and all of a sudden was told they can't see my kids anymore. That is crazy. What is wrong with this office and people running it? I don't recommend this Dr to anyone mainly because of his wife. Ugly person. This is no way to treat patients. I will find a great Dr for my kids...trust me you will lose alot of business after my VERY TRUE REVIEW...and btw this office spells horrible everytime I went to my appointments and even seen roaches crawling around in the exam rooms!
34 Years Experience
University De La Salle
Graduated in 1984
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Jesus D Ucol accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJesus D Ucol Md, 1718 10th St Ste A, Wichita Falls, TX
Dr. Jesus D Ucol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita Falls, TX.