Have you seen Dr. Jesus R Vergara?

Great doctor and staff

Dr. Vergara is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. Very caring and knowledgeable. HIGHLY recommended!!

the best

Waiting room wait is well worth the time,doctor V takes his time with each of us,talks,explains,and listens .his aides are always friendly, helpful, and non judgemental. The office staff is friendly, helpful .in fact I can not find fault with any one in this office. Thank you all for the years of great service !!!

The Doctor is great, but the staff is rude and lazy. I called the office with an emergency, Gladys refused to get me in & never called back to get me an appointment. I had to find another doctor. I called a week before & had to go to the emergency room for a heart blockage & after 3 weeks no one even called to see what happen or how I was doing. This is not compassionate professional care.

Excellent, caring doctor!

Excellent doctor! Dr, Vergara spends a lot of time with us, thoroughly discussing any and all issues and concerns that we have. He is very kind, knowledgeable, and has an excellent bedside manner. However, for that you wait about an hour to be called in to the exam room. It can also take days or weeks to get an appointment. Often when I am sick and need to be seen right away I end up at the urgent care because Dr. Vergara can't fit me in. (And if he can't see you then don't bother wasting your time with Dr. Wardeh. You are better off at the urgent care!)

A good Doctor

Dr. Vergara is courteous, professional, and helpful. He genuinely cares, and is easy to communicate with. He phoned me in the evening (after the workday) out of concern to make sure a problem was resolved. I recommend him.

Dr. Jesus R Vergara is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newton, NJ.