Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jetta Brown
Dr. Jetta Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dilley, TX, with another office in Edinburg, TX. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Edinburg Regional Medical Center and Nix Community General Hospital. Dr. Brown has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Jetta Brown has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Jetta Brown has the following 6 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 3 of 3
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Brown is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
University Of Texas Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jetta Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dilley, TX.