Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeung W Ahn
Dr. Jeung W Ahn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Paris, OH, with another office in Richmond, IN. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeung W Ahn has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeung W Ahn has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jeung W Ahn has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeung W Ahn - Posted on September 25th, 2013
50 Years Experience
Pusan National University
Graduated in 1968
Capitol Hill Hospital
Dr. Jeung W Ahn Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jeung W Ahn's office for more information.
7739 US Route 40 New Paris, OH : (937) 437-3191
2050 Chester Blvd Richmond, IN : (765) 935-4440
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeung W Ahn, MD - Family Medicine in New Paris, OH, in this video.
Dr. Jeung W Ahn is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Paris, OH.