Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ji Young Y Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Ji Young Y Lee has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Ji Young Y Lee has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 7
Dr. Lee is very knowledgeable and patient. Answers all questions you might have and takes her time to make sure you have the right information and are satisfied with the results. I was in labor at the end of her shift and instead of passing me along to a fellow colleague, she stayed the extra 10 hours at my bedside until I delivered my son! I had a difficult time with my first pregnancy and she knew how scared I was and how much it meant to me to have her by my side. Now for this pregnancy I will only see her in the office (even though the other docs in the practice are terrific as well). She has made me feel completely comfortable and at ease with all the scary things that can happen during a complicated pregnancy! I just LOVE Dr. Lee
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Sisters Of Charity Hospital
Dr. Ji Young Y Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSisters Of Charity Hospital, 2157 Main St, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Ji Young Y Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.