Dr. Jiab H Suleiman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jiab H Suleiman?

Long Waits, Horrible Staff

Dr. Suleiman himself is a very caring, helpful doctor. He has been the only doc that I have found that is willing to help me. Be prepared to wait quite some time in the waiting room, he is always behind schedule. But I think that is because he takes him time when he finally sees you, my appointments have never felt rushed. Just bring a book or something to pass the time. The office staff on the other hand is terrible. Sometimes the phone rings and rings before someone answers it. I have never had any calls returned from the messages I have left, not sure if the doc even sees or knows about them. The billing person isn't much better, I have been over billed a number of times. I have been trying to get a CT Scan of my lef knee since Oct. 31 and it is now Dec. 18 and it is still not scheduled. Whoever does the referrals in the office didn't complete the form correctly and the CT Scan was denied twice. I judge a doc by his office staff and based on that, I will be finding another doctor. I have been calling almost every day since the beginning of Nov. leaving messages for someone to call me back and it still has not happened as of Dec. 18.

Phenomenal Doctor

If you want a doctor that know what he is doing this is the one to see. You may have to wait a while in the waiting room, but it is well worth the way this doctor is great!!!

He is an amazing Dr.

I trust him. I believe he genuinely cares about his patients. I am grateful that he studied so hard and applied himself so well to give the excellent care that he does. God bless the man

worst dr i have every seen

dirty office disgusting hygiene

Very happy

The whole staff and doctors were amazing to my daughter who was in a lot of pain from a broken leg. They were kind and helped her calm down. They knew what they were doing which calmed us down as well. We were Very impressed.

An awesome doctor who goes above and beyond for his patients. You can tell that he honestly cares about his patients. Dr. Suleiman is the best of the best.

HIGHLY recommended by a professional medical care provider

I worked with the doctor at Henry Ford hhospital in the early 2000"s. When I needed double total hip replacements 13Years later I was so pleased that the internist referred me to him. EXCELLENT technical skills and a VERY CARING demeanor.

Rock Star!

Rock Star. All of the Doctors and him are to the point and accurate.

SURPRISE! Reschedule your appointment in 2 weeks

Don't be surprised if your get a call a day before your appointment to reschedule because the "doctor has to leave early". This has happened 3 times ALREADY! And of the times I've been to his office I never see him, it's always someone else.

My medical experience with Dr. J. Suleiman

I have been a patient of Dr J. Suleiman since 2003, when he replaced both my knees during one operation. I have had zero complications from this surgery. I continue to see him, just to stay on top of my health care. The Best care with an excellent staff, over 11 years, I have been to 5 of the 9 offices.

As a mother, I cannot explain how disappointed I am with the service from the staff in the Dearborn office. I was treated as if my daughter was insignificant and was basically told to take her to urgent care or the ER??? Not only is the service terrible - the wait time is even worse! If you visit the Wyandotte location be prepared to wait 2 or more hours to get into a room to spend 5 minutes with the doctor. And that's if they don't forget about you. If there was an option to rate service with negative stars - I would have done it! I am on the phone finding a different physician - wouldn't recommend to anyone! The doctor is good but I don't think its worth the hassle of dealing with a rude staff who acts like they could care less about your child and their ailment!

Best doctor in the US