Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jian Huang
Dr. Jian Huang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA, with other offices in Flushing, NY and New York, NY (and 2 other locations). She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Huang is affiliated with Community Hospital of Los Gatos, Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford and Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The. She speaks English.
Dr. Jian Huang has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jian Huang has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Jian Huang has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jian Huang is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I had a Robotic Fibroids Surgery done from Doctor Kathy Huang at NYU. The main reason was for planing to have family soon and I explain her during my first visit. On the day of my surgery, once my surgery is over, I was in recovery room and she came to me while I was unconscious, she was explaining me how the surgery went but I couldn't get her fully. I don't understand why didn't she speak with my husband who is in waiting room? Also, when I had post visit, I though she will go over in details about surgery and do ultra sounds but nothing's happened - neither she spent enough time nor answer my questions. And when I asked questions about surgery she totally Ignore me and change the topic. Now after few months when I checked with my other Doctor by ultra sound recently I found that Fibroids still remaining inside of a uterus Cavity which supposed to be removed during Surgery and I think Doctor Kathy Huang explained me while I was unconscious she told me that she took all Fibroids from Cavity and it's clear. Anyway the main point is her bedside manner, follow up before and after visit are very very poor and end result I am not much satisfied.
This physician is currently practicing in Flushing, New York. But I can only under her prior work place in california, but it is the same physician.I am writing this on behalf a family member who is chinese and does not speak English and wanted to relate her horrible experience with the doc that left my family member crying when reaccounting her visit. Overall rating:-uncaring-poor bedside manners-culturally insensitive. Despite herself being Chinese, she was not culturally sensitive either.
Dr. Huang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
El Camino Hospital
Stanford Hospital and Clinics
9 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jian Huang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.