Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Chest Pain
- Heart Failure
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Shortness of Breath
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Exercise Stress Test
- High Blood Pressure
Showing 5 of 25
This Place is a total disaster, Rude rude reception, Doctor is a lie. We went there to do normal annual pap smear for my wife, and set up an appointment to come back a week later for test follow up, we paid $5 copay for the last visit 7 days after pap smear. Then we came home, 2 weeks later they sent me a bill for $90 as they said they did infertility consultation for my wife as last visit. WHAT A SCAM! We just came back for follow up my wife's pap smear result per doctor request! We called in this clinic, and the rude and shady reception told me whatever Doctor Wang wrote on the note is what is it. And they don't want me talk to doctor nor leave a message to the doctor! Is this a clinic? Doctor can just take money from their patients pocket??? NEVER NEVER GO IN THIS PLACE. I CALLED MY INSURANCE COMPANY TO APPEAL THIS BILL, THIS DOCTOR AND STAFF IN THIS PLACE ARE SCAM!!!
Very unsatisfied with care, my dad has been going to get care from this facility for the past 4-5 months and definitely not receiving it, no empathy from medical assistants or doctor, very cold deminor, he is suffering from severe knee arthritis and can only say try this pain medication ,once a day... Can't even refer him to specialist if he doesn't want to take the time to care, hope he's never in pain
Dr. Wang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Xinjiang Medical University
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Jiangnan N Wang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsTotal Care Wellness Center, 13768 Roswell Ave Ste 118, Chino, CA
Dr. Jiangnan N Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chino, CA.