Dr. Jianhua Zhu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jianhua Zhu?

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

He was very rude to me ,never even spoke to me when he entered the room for we sat in for 45 mins waiting for him,I will not be treated that way!

Posted on January 27th, 2017

The WORST doctor in Bowling Green if you make him mad or do not agree with everything he tell you then he just tells you there is nothing wrong with you and tells you not to come back.He sure tells you a lot but never gives you a chance to tell what is hurting you. He is a joke not a doctor. Apparently he trained his staff because they are as bad as he is at everthing

The worst Dr in Bowling

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Very good dr but front desk leaves alot to be desired

Posted on March 4th, 2015

I've been bringing my family member to Dr. Zhu for years. Only one time did he make us feel like he was rushing us. Other than that he gives excellent care. I can understand offices being extremely busy, especially one as popular as Dr. Zhu's, but his front desk and the ones answering phones could use a lecture on how to speak to patients and caregivers who are trying to take care of loved ones. If you can overlook their uncaring attitude you are in good hands when you get to him.

worse dr. ive ever gone to

Posted on February 13th, 2015

I saw dr. Zhu nov. 2014, he was in a rush made me feel unimportant. I did the talking about my history of seizures. he wrote a script said see u in a yr and made a quick exit. would never go to him again or recommend him to anyone I know

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Seem to really work with me & do everything to help make life better for me.

Posted on September 1st, 2014

Very concerned, and seemed to care. Dr. Zhu pushed back in his chair after making a diagnosis and told me & my husband what to do for help with his problems. We really liked him, and will go back as needed .

Finally A Diagnosis!

Posted on June 10th, 2014

My husband experienced stroke like symptoms in 2000. We saw multiple doctors over the course of 9 years trying to find out what was wrong. Many wrong diagnoses that cost my husband most of his vision. Finally diagnosed correctly in 2014 by Dr. Zhu--a rare autoimmune disorder. Dr. Zhu is a Godsend for us!!! So thankful!

Terrible!!!!

Posted on February 25th, 2014

My grandmother has an aneurism and bad headaches associated with it. Her first appointment this doctor was asking her questions but then trying to rush her through her answers, not letting her finish telling him what was going on with her and then got an attitude with her because she got slightly frustrated. She is 81 years old. He then told us he was going to do a procedure on her and he said it so fast and with a strong accent I still don't know what he had planned on doing accept that it involved looking at her brain by surgery. When we ask him to explain, again he seemed like he didn't have time, was in a rush and left the room. My grandmother was so upset after we left she was crying. She was scared, she was in pain and this doctor was no help. I would NOT recommend this doctor!!

So Thankful

Posted on January 22nd, 2014

My son has had seizures since he was 3 months old I had taken him everywhere he also has C P when the doctor treating my son had an accident Dr.Zhu took his place from then on things turned around Chris is now 37yrs old and Dr.Zhu through the grace of God was to be the only one to help him .Dr.zhu is a wonderful person as well as a great doctor he also is my doctor.

Posted on January 16th, 2013

I have been seeing him for a while he is a very good dr. ! A little hard to get to know a first , but he does everything he can for his patients, if I could I would give him him 10 stars, I still havemigraines but he's tried me on several different meds. Love him and the staff

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

Not a very good doc to go to and can hardly understand him and doesn't do everything he says he does on his reports.The doctor's want me to keep seeing him,but oh no's I would rather die then see him.No beside manner's or anything.Please DON'T go to this Doctor for nothing.....