Dr. Jianming Dong Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jianming Dong?

Bias and Discriminatory

As a Hispanic American, I can only speak of my experience w/this neurologist! He makes his own stereotyping, he is bias, and discriminatory. My son who has Autism and epilepsy, and was previously his patient. Each time we went there he would always ask me if I had used drugs while I was pregnant with him. After the first two times , I seriously got fed up. I have never used drugs or even smoked a cigarette!These same questions evidently means? He thinks Latin people are habitual drug users! There’s medical notes from the previous appointment that “NO the mother NEVER had/has a drug usage history”!!! The staff were also unprofessional and unfriendly towards my son with Autism. I even got into a heated argument when a front staff interrupted the appointment bc of my son’s loud son’s sounds/noises, I had to educate her on what children on the autism do when they have limited speech. Dr.Dong had to ask her leave! That’s how horrible it was!! Dr. Ding also tried to diagnose my son with bipolar and push more prescriptions into his body! The neurologist is Springfield started that my son does not have bipolar! Please, be careful, don’t trust this physician!! I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS NEUROLOGIST or his staff! Please, see someone else, even if it means traveling to Springfield!

medication refill

last month the pharmacy needed refills. instead of one year they gave one month. we had an office visit on thursday and i asked about her refills and he said they were ok. when i got to pharmacy on monday they said they had to contact dr for refills again. no answer all day. when i called off ice to tell them i needed the refill right away because she had no meds for today and they are for seizures. they said if i needed them now i would have to take her to the hospital to have them give her some.

Do Not Recommend

If you're a teenager or young adult, I would go elsewhere. He basically wouldn't treat me because he was convinced that I was just a "stressed-out student." Every appointment he would lecture me about sleep and time management even though he knew nothing about my life. If you have seizures or migraines, I would also recommend going elsewhere. He does not seem interested in those conditions, so he will essentially shoo you out of his office.

Do Not Recommend

Dr. is very disrespectful and does not listen. He did not run any other tests than the previous Dr. he just took my medical records. With my experience he has no compassion and could care less of any issues you may have with any medications. He took none of my concerns serious and treated me and my family like we exaggerated over the side effects of many of he meds. He just told me to "deal with it".

Don't recommend.

He had me get a mri done of my brain. and waited a year to tell me that something had shown up that could mean I have ms. I didn't trust him after not telling me for a year. So I went to a different doctor for another opinion and nothing should up. The office staff was very kind though.

On MS diagnosis from previous doctor and no damage in 6 years, doctor thought it not reasonable that diagnosis was accurate... but corpus callosum was intense on MRI...today found that metronidazole will cause that symptom. I had severe anemia from angioplasty, took iron resulting in diverticulitis, took Cipro and Metronidazole combination and result seems to have been surprise. Doctor Dong was right. Thanks.

He's excellent!