Dr. Jibran A Khan Is this you?

25 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jibran A Khan?

great doctor bad office manager

The office manager is rude. My mother passed away and I could not make the appointment. They called me back to reschedule and I did. In the mean time my prescriptions ran out. When I called her and asked why they had not refilled after cvs called her 3 times to get refill auth. She told me I need to reschedule appointment. I did that the week before. Then she says they cant refill until I go to appointment which is 3 weeks away. I am out and they set up the date. Its a pill I need every day. Dr Kahn is a great doctor. He needs to replace office manager that has common sense and is not confrontational. I called to get prescription refilled not to argue.

Dr. Jibran A Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woonsocket, RI.