Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jide M Tinubu has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jide M Tinubu is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Worst medical experience ever! After waiting for over a month for a follow up surgery appointment to have staples removed (which should be done after two weeks), we spent over an hour waiting. We were told that dr. Tinubu could be the only one to take out the staples and he didn't even look at the surgical site to have them removed. He spent a total of 5 minutes with us and laughed in our faces when it was suggested to start putting weight after a pelvic fracture (acetabulum). Typical time for bone healing is 6-8 weeks and we were at the 4 week appointment and told to wait another two months before we could think about putting weight on the leg. After the appointment we were not told to get X-rays, when we schedule the next appointment we are yelled at for not having X-rays completed and are told to get them completed one week before the appointment and they refuse to send the order No matter how many times we call. Terrible follow up services and terrible collaboration with a team, the physical therapist has been unable to contact this doctor to consult on the case in order to provide proper care. It's been frustrating and prolonging the recovery time for unnecessary reasons!!! Avoid this office at all costs!
- Howard University College Of Medicine
Howard University Hospital
Dr. Jide M Tinubu accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsWoodlands Orthopedics, 9305 Pinecroft Dr Ste 400, Spring, TX
Dr. Jide M Tinubu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring, TX.