Dr. Jie Zhu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jie Zhu?

Awesome doctor

Posted on August 17th, 2017

saved me from horrible pain. i could find out were he is. i'm elizabth beehler if u have any idea were he is please contact me 1-302-252-8847 ty.

He is a good doctor who cares about his patients.

Posted on August 12th, 2016

He is a good doctor who cares about his patients.

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on August 11th, 2016

My experience was outstanding. Dr. Zhu took the time get to know me, explain my options and constantly asking if I had questions. The procedures were successful, I feel so much better. I would recommend Dr. Zhu to my family and friends.

Posted on July 30th, 2016

Dr. Zhu is a very good pain doctor.

A horrible experience every time

Posted on April 10th, 2014

My initial appointment was little more than an interrogation based on whether or not I was a drug addict and more about them not getting in trouble with the FDA. Along with me being told several times I can go to another doctor. Also my first appointment had to be rescheduled because after waiting over two hours I still hadn't seen Dr. Zhu. After my first full appointment I was supposed to get a prescription which I couldn't because the staff was out to lunch. Also I asked if the meds were covered by my insurance which Zhu said yes only to find out it wasn't, and it took over two weeks to get the prescription I was supposed to get initially. After getting a nerve block procedure it took over three weeks for a follow up appointment in which I waited over an hour to see the doctor for all of two minutes and NO answers. He has horrible bedside manner and no compassion for patients who pay his salary.

horrible doctor!

Posted on August 9th, 2013

he kept me waiting for 3 hours then barely spent 10 minutes dicussing my issues with me. he refused to prescribe me medicine I have already been on for over 5 years. He was VERY rude to me regarding my weight and was not helpful at all

Loves his laptop more tha diagnosing patient.

Posted on May 9th, 2013

After he shook my had, his back was to me the whole time. Never touched me, never checked the strength of my feet. He just kept asking questions that appeared on his laptop program, he did offer medication and shots but I didn't feel he really paid attention. I felt like his laptop diagnosed me. It was a very short appointment.

A good pain doctor

Posted on February 8th, 2012

He is a good doctor.

a very good doctor

Posted on September 26th, 2011

Disgrace to the meaning of patient care!

Posted on February 3rd, 2010

The wait time at the office was 2 1/2 hours! Dr. Jie Zhu was not concerned about my condition and needs but more concerned about what the internet told him to do. He shows no sympathy and treats people as if they are a hassle. Instead of letting you explain your diagnoses, he over talks you and disregards other physicans opinions and diagnoses. A complete waste of my time, but I found a true heartless uncaring doctor with no remorse for the well being of his patients. I had 2 visits and on the first visit, Dr. Zhu suggested that I should seek another doctor? I explained my pain condition, and he disregarded it and made his own conclusion (Like he was me). A sad excuse for a doctor and I hope others read this before seeing this doctor.

3 HOUR WAIT

Posted on September 3rd, 2009

If he would have LISTENED at all, the wait may have been excusable. Plus, in the 15 minutes he did spend with me, 14 of those minutes his face was in his laptop. Don't know what he was looking for, as he didn't hear a word I said.

People are just paychecks instead of patients

Posted on March 6th, 2009

*Waited 4 (FOUR) hours in the examing room to be seen (and I wasn't the only paitent that day waiting that long), which the one I was in was FILTHY. *Was constantly interrupted by the "Temple" intern that was asking me questions about my medical history.*I felt EXTREMELY pressured to set up an appointment to get an injection, (had he would have waited for my medical history to arrive from my previous Doctor would have known I already had one and it didn't help) or he would not fill anymore prescriptions that I need to control my pain.I would most certainly NOT recommend this Doctor, nor his PM facility (Mid Atlantic Pain Center, Bear, DE). Because a Pain Management center is only as good as their staff...