2.8

Neutral

Rude

Condescending, rude

I was sent to him after having early complications. (I had two early MCs previously but he didn't ask about that). Every time he asked me a question he'd snap another at me while I was answering. He got my age wrong by about 7 years, then glared at me when I explained I was much older. The whole visit he seemed to respond to everything I said as if I was lying to him (rolling eyes, cutting me off, patronizing me, being all around rude). He seemed annoyed and angry from the start, and got even more annoyed/angry when I said that my husband and I were not sure if we really wanted children (after two miscarriages I wasn't going to get excited or make any plan, but I never got to explain this). He scoffed and snapped at me, asking me if that was why I was there (to get a referral for termination). I told him that was NOT the reason I was there; that I was there because I was experiencing extreme pain and didn't know what to do. He said 'since you are not planning on keeping it, then take whatever you want for the pain.' Then he walked out of the room. I looked over at the PAP test supplies the nurse had set on the table. The nurse then came in, apologized and said she would fix the bill to not include the PAP test. She was nice. But I was in shock. I'm glad I didn't let him touch me. I left, went to my car, and cried for a long time. I've been too scared to return to Franciscan for any reason ever since.

I was referred to this Dr by my practitioner because I was pregnant and she didn't handle pregnancies. Upon meeting him, and throughout my regular checkups, he was friendly and always put my mind at ease about my concerns. I had a very happy and easy going pregnancy, so I was not concerned about much, just first time jitters. What I didn't like was that I only had one ultrasound at 18 weeks, and he told me there's no medical reason to get another and I'd just be putting my baby in danger if I got one just to see her (she'll be here before you know it, you can wait- is what was said). I was upset that I picked him to deliver my baby and then he wasn't there to do so, but after reading other comments, I'm glad he wasn't and didnt. I only saw him one more time for my follow up after giving birth.

Very good doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Sheth for about 3 years now. I have no had any problems with him. When i have concerns he addresses them or sends me to a doctor that can address them for me if it is out of his specialty. He has been a tramendous help to me with in this past year with a problem i have been having. I feel very comfortable with him. He also takes his time with me and thats a very good thing in a doctor. When i call his office for results or concerns i am always able to talk to him or one of his nurses with no problem, if i have to leave a message they normally get back to me within the hour if they are in the office that day,.

Dr. Jigish G Sheth is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Munster, IN.