Dr. Jigme Sethi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jigme Sethi?

Very Knowledgeable and Willing to Answer Questions

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

I saw Dr. Sethi for a presurgical clearance. This could have been just a "cut & dried formality", but the doctor was far more thorough and helpful. He explained some of the reasons for my previous problems with anesthesia and made several specific recommendations for my surgeon and anesthetist in my upcoming operations. After his evaluation and explanation, I feel much more confident going into this surgery. Both he and his staff were very pleasant and helpful, they verified medical information from other sources, and made sure that when I left the office I had a printed copy of my medical notes. I was so favorably impressed with this doctor and his staff that I have made arrangements to continue care with him for my pulmonary issues.

excellent

Posted on June 15th, 2011

Dr. Sethi was excellent.

Posted on May 9th, 2010

Dr. Sethi was incompetent, rude, unprofessional, impulsive, the staff did not like him, and our family had him removed from my father's case. He caused his death. I would not let this "doctor" treat my dog.

Posted on October 30th, 2017