Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Jignesh Patel
Jignesh Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berlin, NJ, with another office in Marlton, NJ. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Jignesh Patel is affiliated with Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center, Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital and Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin. He speaks English.
Jignesh Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Patel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital
Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Virtua WJ Hospital Marlton
Virtua Hospital Memorial
Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees
South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
17 Years Experience
Medical College Baroda
Graduated in 1996
Jignesh Patel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Jignesh Patel in this video.
Jignesh Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berlin, NJ.