Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jihad T Abbas MD
Dr. Jihad T Abbas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monroe, MI, with other offices in Toledo, OH and Toledo, OH (and 2 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and Surgery. Dr. Abbas is affiliated with Mercy Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jihad T Abbas has 5 locations
730 N Macomb St Ste 300
Monroe, MI 48162
730 N Macomb St Ste 419
Monroe, MI 48162
1400 W Main St Unit Frnt
Bellevue, OH 44811
Book Online Now
Dr. Jihad T Abbas has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Jihad T Abbas has the following 5 expertise
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Jihad T Abbas is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jihad T Abbas - Posted on March 24th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jihad T Abbas - Posted on April 16th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jihad T Abbas - Posted on November 20th, 2010
I have been told by Dr.Abbas that I have TOS but have been told by my pain doctor that I have RSD. I just know that Dr. Abbas takes time to talk to me about everything and anything and he also has done surgerys on both of my in-laws and sister-in-law. I am looking forward to having him do my surgery and I am hope full that it will take away the pain
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Abbas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1992
New York University
Dr. Jihad T Abbas Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HAP Preferred PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jihad T Abbas, MD - Vascular Surgery in Monroe, MI, in this video.
Dr. Jihad T Abbas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Monroe, MI.