Dr. Jihan Saba Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jihan Saba?

Wish she had better hours

Posted on March 6th, 2016

Very knowledgeable... but her hours aren't the best. Only in the office a few days a week. I've been left feeling rushed lately when I've had my visits as well. It's a shame because I want to stick with her, but it's tough when her office hours are limited.

Thankful!

Posted on December 4th, 2015

THE absolute best doctor I have ever seen! I can't say enough about this wonderful doctor. I have seen quite a few doctor's in my life for various medical problems, but she is the only one who ever sat down and reviewed with me my various medications and what contraindications were noted. No one has ever done that before. In addition, she is compassionate -- someone who genuinely cares about me! Most importantly, she is a doctor who knows her stuff. Trust me. If you want someone who is knowledgeable and thorough, you want Dr. Saba. My lifeline!

Posted on December 19th, 2014

I have been with Dr. Saba for a little over 1 year or 2 and I have to say, she is the most wonderful Doctor I have ever met. Her care and diagnoses of my medical condition severe (RA) surpasses my expectation of any doctor. If I lost her I would NOT be a happy patient. She is the BEST!!!!

Highly Recommended

Posted on September 24th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Saba if you're seeking an experienced Rheumatologist and staff. They have a great office staff that is always available for questions and actually call you back. Great Team!!!

The best doctor ever!

Posted on December 25th, 2008

Dr. Jihan was so pleasent to me and she healed my gout and was the best doctor I ever had!

I am very , very pleased with her.

Posted on March 28th, 2008