Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jihn Han FACC, MD
Dr. Jihn Han, FACC, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ypsilanti, MI, with other offices in Livonia, MI and Jackson, MI (and 3 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Jihn Han has 6 locations
5325 Elliott Dr
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
14555 Levan Rd
Livonia, MI 48154
1600 S Canton Center Rd
Canton, MI 48188
7575 Grand River Rd
Brighton, MI 48114
1548 W Maumee St
Adrian, MI 49221
Book Online Now
Dr. Jihn Han has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jihn Han has the following 5 expertise
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Jihn Han is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
An Exceptional Physician
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jihn Han - Posted on May 16th, 2014
24 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Jihn Han Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jihn Han's office for more information.
5325 Elliott Dr Ypsilanti, MI 48197
14555 Levan Rd Livonia, MI 48154
309 Page Ave Jackson, MI : (517) 787-1234
1600 S Canton Center Rd Canton, MI 48188
7575 Grand River Rd Brighton, MI 48114
1548 W Maumee St Adrian, MI 49221
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jihn Han is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.