Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jill Allbritton
Dr. Jill Allbritton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Newton Upper Falls, MA and Glen Burnie, MD . She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology and Dermatopathology. Dr. Allbritton is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore. She speaks English.
Dr. Jill Allbritton has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Allbritton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
21 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Jill Allbritton accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jill Allbritton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.