Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jill A Attaman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jill A Attaman has the following 13 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Jill A Attaman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 22
Based on tests told me I had around 0% chance of pregnancy and would not treat me. Turns out I had a spontaneous pregnancy 2 months later. how are those tests treating you. It's unfortunate her interpretation of tests as black or white. I would not refer anyone to darthmouth hitchcock fertility as a result and never would refer a friend or relative to her. She was horrible, right down to the patronizing pat on my knee, cocked head and a "I'm sorry" (said in a baby voice).
15 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Jill A Attaman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jill A Attaman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.