Dr. Jill Bader Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jill Bader?

She is the best

Posted on November 1st, 2017

She is the absolute BEST.... very sweet, passionate and sincere when it comes to care....

Thorough and caring

Posted on August 30th, 2017

Dr. Bader genuinely cares about her patients, and is extremely thorough as to not miss things. She took me on as a patient when I was 30 weeks pregnant, high risk, and new to the area; other OBs told me I was "too pregnant." She was calming, reassuring- everything you want in a doctor. Three years later, she's getting ready to deliver my twins, and she's still the same confident, knowledgeable, caring doctor she's always been.

Posted on January 3rd, 2017

She is wonderful! Would recommend her to anyone!

Posted on December 27th, 2016

I started going to Dr. Bader several years ago for the first time as a teenager. She is so sweet and shows that she truly cares about her patients! She explains everything to me thoroughly and always makes sure I don't have any questions afterwards. Going to a gynecologist is nerve-racking for all women, but I always feel at ease with her as my doctor! There's a reason her schedule is always backed up for months. It's because of her excellent care!

Trust this woman with my life

Posted on May 25th, 2016

I don't typically write reviews, but after reading some of these, I felt I had no choice. Dr. Bader is a kind and compassionate doctor. My first child was stillborn; which I found out on a Friday. Dr. Bader was unbelievably considerate. She spent time with me while I cried and tried to figure out what went wrong. Because I was so far along, I had to deliver the baby. I choice to wait til the following Monday to deliver her, so my mom could be there. Dr. Bader was out of town that weekend and called me from her vacation. I told her I couldn't wait any longer to deliver this baby- it was just too hard and she made all the arrangements from her trip. She called me multiple times to check on me. No other doctor would have done this. Then when I got pregnant with my son, there was an appointment she couldn't find his heart beat. My husband wasn't there, and she went with me to ultrasound so I wouldn't have to be alone if something was wrong. This is not a woman who cares more about money than people. If you have questions or concerns, she'll spend the time to answer them- you just have to ask. I trust her 100% and think she is an amazing doctor.

Posted on April 25th, 2016

She is down to earth and very good

Money over genuine care for patient.

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Where do I start? The previous reviewers were right regarding Jill's (I personally can't bring myself to call her Dr. Bader, as I think when one takes an oath to become a doctor, it is also an oath to treat patients like human beings instead of property). I literally heard "Jill" and her "assistant" whispering about me outside of the door before stepping into the room. Extremely insensitive and unprofessional. She then proceeded to tell me she wouldn't code my visit as a Wellness visit (no doubt because she wanted to be sure she'd be paid on the back end). What's interesting is that she works for Woman's Hospital which is supposed to cater to women's issues. It was quite the opposite. The environment, itself, was tense, judgmental, and women are treated as property, not human beings. She then rushed the procedure, less than a minute, without using a lamp and literally never truly looked at the problem. She rushed my visit. I had to ask her questions as if leaping before she dismissed my concerns and reached for the door. She is a young doctor who apparently chose this profession for the money, not because she actually cared about the people under her care. Do yourself a favor and find a doctor who won't treat you as if you're imposing on her time and can only see dollar signs. She's a greedy, insensitive human being who doesn't deserve the title. I rarely write reviews, but felt compelled to write this one, so other women won't have this experience. I'm sure the patients who love her are those for whom she sees profit. Good luck, if you do.

Posted on July 4th, 2014

This is my second baby . My first child is 4 yrs old . i had a good experience with Dr Bader. She was attentive took her time with me but there is something very different about this Dr . She has no time for me or time for any of my questions. She took an oath to care for her patients but thats certainly not how i feel . I am giving great thought of leaving this Dr . It saddens me i really thought she truly cared for her patients and these unborn babies. Everytime i leave i leave very upset. I would think twice about having her as yours and your babies Dr.

I used to love Dr.Bader, she turned out to only Care about $$

Posted on July 1st, 2014

I've been seeing Dr.Bader the last 5yrs she delivered my 4yr old Son..I am now currently 30wks pregnant with TWiNS..I had some out of pocket expenses for delivery and hospital fees.. Dr. Bader called me this afternoon demanding I pay her in full before my babies are due in 7wks! She was totally unprofessional raised her voice at me got me so upset to the point I was shaking. She was so RUDE and unforgivable. I am now currently looking for a new DR.

Posted on December 31st, 2013

i absolutely LOVE Dr. Bader. She explains things & actually cares. I switched to her after I miscarried and my previous dr didn't seem to care. I struggled with getting pregnant again, discovered i have PCOS, so we treated that & got back into TTC again. I had an eventful pregnancy/delivery & she was there for everything making me feel as comfortable as possible. I'm so blessed my friend recommended her.

Dr. Jill Bader is the best and she cares!

Posted on August 31st, 2012

I totally love my doctor. She is very considerate and caring each and every time I see her.

Posted on November 1st, 2016