Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jill Billions
Dr. Jill Billions, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with other offices in Birmingham, AL and Birmingham, AL (and 1 other location). She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Billions is affiliated with Uab Medical West, Uab Highlands and UAB Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jill Billions has 4 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Jill Billions has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Billions is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Uab Medical West
UAB Medical Center
UAB Hospital, UAB Medical West
18 Years Experience
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Jill Billions Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jill Billions's office for more information.
619 19th St S Birmingham, AL : (205) 934-6600
1720 University Blvd Birmingham, AL : (205) 325-8620
1713 6TH Ave S Birmingham, AL : (205) 934-4107
2000 6th Ave S Birmingham, AL : (205) 801-8000
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jill Billions, MD - Internal Medicine in Birmingham, AL, in this video.
Dr. Jill Billions is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.