Dr. Jill Blescia Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jill Blescia?

disguisted

Posted on December 13th, 2010

My son had a visit with this doctor today. I tried to ask her about concerns I had and questions and she didn't agree with the concerns I had and flat out told me it was a waste of her time to argue about it. To which I responded I wasn't trying to argue with you I was just asking you about my concerns/questions about my child and I don't think my child's health concerns are a waste of time. All she kept repeating was "I'm a PEDIATRICIAN & I have 3 kids" As if some how her being a pediatrician made her god? So if you want a doctor who is going to take time and listen to your concerns this isn't the doctor for you. I'm honestly disguisted and can't believe the visit we just had!

Posted on June 28th, 2015