Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jill D Broffman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jill D Broffman has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jill D Broffman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jill D Broffman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I have been a patient of Dr. Broffman for almost 10 years. I have also referred her to numerous friends and family members. All say the same thing...she is wonderful...a phenomenal doctor. Intelligent, caring, and a true expert. She is that rare doctor that remembers all aspects of your health. She will literally recall from memory that she saw you for the flu 3 years earlier. Her office staff is kind, courteous and helpful. I've never had any issues scheduling appointments and have never waited longer than 10 minutes or so at her office. Dr. Broffman is thorough and spends a lot of time with me during visits. Even more amazing is that following my annual physical, she will personally call me and explain my lab results. Could not ask for more from a doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Broffman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSusan A Mandel Md Inc, 150 N Robertson Blvd Ste 222, Beverly Hills, CA
Dr. Jill D Broffman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.