Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jill K Burke
Dr. Jill K Burke, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Burke is affiliated with Chi Health Immanuel Medical Center and Nebraska Methodist Hospital. Dr. Burke has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jill K Burke has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jill K Burke has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Jill K Burke has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 26
I am a natural birth doula (natural birth assistant) and the first time I meet Dr. Burke I was the doula for one of her OB patients. I was so impressed with her commitment to the desires of this natural birth mom. When the labor got tough at the end she made this mother's natural birth goal a priority in her treatment. She stayed at this mother's bedside for hours and monitored her by hand so that this mother could cope with the harder labor pains in natural positions. I have rarely seen such care and commitment to natural childbirth from an OBGYN. We chatted after the birth and I could tell that she loved every minute of the natural birth experience.When I got pregnant with my miracle baby number two after waiting ten years, I went to Dr. Burke for my early prenatal care. Being a natural birth advocate and a doula I wanted a midwife for my labor, but because of my medical history I needed to feel comfotable that my labor would not become complicated before I made the switch. I knew that Dr. Burke would respect my desires and that she would give me all of her tender care even though I intended to leave her care for the birth. I was not disappointed. She helped me through some very nervous months and always did whatever I need to put my mind at ease. She made it possible for me to go into the care of a midwife confident. I had a good healthy natural birth and I attribute much of that to Dr. Burke.If you are a women who wants a doctor who is thorough, open minded, and committed to working with her patients towards a holistic medical treatment Dr. Burke is an excellent choice.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Burke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Jill K Burke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOmaha Ob/Gyn Associates, 4239 Farnam St Ste 734, Omaha, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jill K Burke in this video.
Dr. Jill K Burke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.