Dr. Jill Byers Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Jill Byers?

Thorough and professional

Posted on November 10th, 2017

I have been a bladder cancer patient of Dr. Byers for five years. Whenever I have experienced difficulties, she has been thorough and patient in narrowing down and addressing my issues. I find her to be very professional and willing to answer my questions.

Cancer Treatment

Posted on October 31st, 2017

I’ve been a patient of Dr. Byers for over 12 years and I have been very pleased with the attention and care she and her staff have given me. When Dr. Byer’s is seeing me, I never feel rushed and she answers all of my questions. Her procedures go very well and recovery is quick. Over the 12 years I have been a patient, there was only one time I needed to speak to her after hours. I called her service and she called me back within 15 minutes. I highly recommend her.

Posted on August 29th, 2017

She never returns calls....office staff very helpful.

Posted on April 11th, 2016

Dr. Jill Byer did not answer my many calls for weeks and I had surgery tentatively scheduled.

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

Not very warm Dr. Doesn't spend time with patient and not a good bedside manner. Nice, but not very people person. Didn't explain procedures very well. Billing dept. screwed up... To many charges that should have been paid, now going through all the headaches of getting it cleared. Don't want to see her in the future anymore.

Posted on April 16th, 2015

My elderly mother was seen by Dr. Byer for her bladder. She had a ring insert in the past to keep her bladder from literally falling out. When she went in to receive a new one, she was told that they accidentally ordered the wrong size. She has been waiting for 3 months for the new one. Her bladder has been hanging out for THREE MONTHS. her phone messages and calls regarding this have gone unanswered. Today when I called, I'm told the old office manager was handling this, and can the new office manager get back to me. The answer is NO. The shifting of blame is a giant red flag in an operation that doesn't know what it's doing. If this was the office manager or their mother, they would not go three months with their bladder hanging out. I am outraged. Do not see this doctor.

over booked

Posted on July 24th, 2014

Shocked

Posted on August 20th, 2013

I was very surprised by the cancellation of our appointment. Earlier in the morning my mother in law, who needs a walker, was having urinary issues and despite getting started very early, we were unable to make our appointment time. When we called to say we would be there in five minutes( about 15 minutes late), the receptionist said our appointment was cancelled and was quite rude when we tried to explain our situation. I was quite surprised by the lack of understanding and compassion for the elderly. After our experience with the receptionist, we have decided to go to another urologist.

Disappointed

Posted on August 27th, 2012

I feel that Dr. Byers was rushing the whole time and never spent much time listening to what I had to say nor explaining to me what I needed to know. She completely misdiagnosed my condition.I also see a lack of compassion. I will never recommend her and will look for another urologist for myself.

Posted on February 28th, 2012

I didn't feel listened to. I wasn't really comfortable there. The whole waiting room will know why you are there because they explain your problems and prescriptions so loud. There should be more privacy. I don't feel like she wanted to solve the puzzle of what is really going on with me....Will go somewhere else.

EXCELLENT!

Posted on July 3rd, 2011

It's personally a little embarrassing, but Dr. Byers treated me because I sometimes "leaked" when I lifted stuff like groceries, or even sneezed. I was really glad to find a female doctor that could help me out and she spent as much time if not more than other doctors that I have seen. Her office was nice and clean too...so many doctor's offices are dated and stinky - her office was really clean and nice with a movie playing in the waiting room & music played in the treatment rooms.

Disappointed!

Posted on May 23rd, 2011

I thought Dr. Byers was supposed to be one of the best urologists in the OC. I was very disappointed because I felt like she was rushing me through the appointment and quickly diagnosed me without hearing all of my symptoms. She prescribed me 2 different medications that did not work for me and then basically told me I had to see another doctor. She was unwilling to look further into my problem. Now I have to go see another urologist and spend more money to get a second opinion : (