Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jill A Durfee has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jill A Durfee has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jill A Durfee has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jill A Durfee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I have been with Dr. Durfee for 12 years. She is patient, caring and thorough. She listens carefully and does not make you feel rushed or that your concerns are not important. She has always made appropriate referrals to specialists when necessary, going to bat with insurance companies if they disagreed. I trust her judgement completely.
Dr. Durfee has been my wife's and my family physician for over 10 years. She is competent, friendly, and always makes you feel as if you are the only and most important person she is treating. Although she only has office hours three days a week, getting an appointment has never been an issue. The practice has several doctors and should an emergency arise where Dr. Durfee is not available, one of the other doctors is always able to be scheduled. We have no intention of changing doctors as long as Dr. Durfee is practicing.
23 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Christiana Care Health System
Dr. Jill A Durfee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
Locations & DirectionsFrederick Primary Care Associates Ballenger Creek, 610 Solarex Ct, Frederick, MD
Dr. Jill A Durfee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frederick, MD.