Dr. Jill M Eckert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jill M Eckert?

Best Dr. Ever!

Dr. Eckert is by far the best Dr. I have ever seen. I had a failed neck surgery a year and a half ago and got referred to her as I am opposed to having another neck surgery at this time. Dr. Eckert listened contently to my concerns with pain and the social aspect of not wanting to have another surgery at this time. She gave me things to help with the pain, which so far has been much better. She is truly in a league of her own when it comes to patient care and compassion!

Simply the best in her field

I am no stranger to pain management as I have had 25 surgeries lifetime and countless procedures. I have been fortunate to have amazing surgeons at some of the best hospitals around. However, no one was able to help my pain issues but Dr. Eckert and she never quits in trying to find a answer. To me, this is a old fashioned care provider who does not treat you like a number and is concerned about your well being.

Best there is....

A true medical professional that CARES about the success of treatment

Linda Shellenberger

I see Dr. Eckert at the Pain Clinic.Dr.Eckert has made a differance in my life.I feel that she understands where my pain is.It has been very difficult at times for me,Dr.Eckert makes my life easier to live.Dr.Eckart,her students & her staff have always been kind and understanding with me.I would not want to go anywhere else.I think the care that I get from Dr.Eckert and the Pain Clinic Staff is the BEST. DR.ECKERT is a very busy doctor,However! She ALWAYS Finds time to ask if everthing is okay with me.she also asks about my other appointments.I feel that MY pain clinic doctor really cares about me.and her name is Dr. Jill Eckert.!